+1

From: That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 10:52 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Being a good citizen

Anyone who believes that any powerful nation gets to be that way by protecting
the sovereignty of its citizens is in very much need of a tighter helmet and an
ice cream cone.
Anyone who believes that any powerful nation gets to be that way by following
the terms of international treaties when no one is looking needs fitted for
said helmet.

People are evil, and it takes evil men with good intentions to ensure that the
evil does not become the dominate factor defining humanity in the public eye.

He abused his acces, he is a traitor, he should meet his fate as such, let him
be a martyr. No good deed goes unpunished, its just the way of humanity.