Have you seen “all the president’s men”?

From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 10:24 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Being a good citizen

Work with the media?  Are you serious?  The same media that is reporting this
election?

I think someone spiked your O'Douls.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 12:22 PM, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

  Perhaps work with the media.  A la deep throat etc.  Have someone with
experience help vet the leaks and protect vital interests.
  I would never leak info that could get someone killed.  I might leak that the
information has gotten off the reservation.  Perhaps place it in escrow with a
trusted third party.  New York Times has done this many times over the years.