i.e. The end justifies the means... Yeah, never thought when I was young, innocent, and naive that I lived in that kinda country.. Always thought of that as how Nazi Germany came about... Now I'm just along for the ride, however short that may remain for me...

On 09/19/2016 04:53 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:

On Sep 19, 2016 6:42 PM, "Adam Moffett" <dmmoff...@gmail.com

    From: "Chuck McCown" <ch...@wbmfg.com <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>>
    To: af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    Sent: 9/19/2016 12:58:35 PM
    Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Being a good citizen
    +1
    *From:* That One Guy /sarcasm <mailto:thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
    *Sent:* Monday, September 19, 2016 10:52 AM
    *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    Anyone who believes that any powerful nation gets to be that way
    by protecting the sovereignty of its citizens is in very much need
    of a tighter helmet and an ice cream cone.
    Anyone who believes that any powerful nation gets to be that way
    by following the terms of international treaties when no one is
    looking needs fitted for said helmet.
    People are evil, and it takes evil men with good intentions to
    ensure that the evil does not become the dominate factor defining
    humanity in the public eye.
    He abused his acces, he is a traitor, he should meet his fate as
    such, let him be a martyr. No good deed goes unpunished, its just
    the way of humanity.
    On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 11:36 AM, Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com