But consider the alternative...  What a season to gag on.

From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2016 3:13 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Being a good citizen

You mean Trumpass, Trumpfuck,  Trumpshit... worse than calling one a chickenshit

On Sep 18, 2016 3:08 PM, "Ken Hohhof" <af...@kwisp.com> wrote:

  Pled guilty and spent 9 months in federal prison for selling bongs over the
Internet.  Unlike a certain person who fled to Russia rather than defend his
actions in court, but wants a pardon to return.  I thought you had to be
convicted first to be pardoned, but then I remembered Gerald Ford preemptively
pardoned Richard Nixon.

  Obama might pardon Chong.  Snowden will have to hope for a pardon from
President Trumputin.