Actually it's more nuanced than that.

Your per-subscriber speed will not change.    (Assuming they haven't added
a higher-order modulation here, but I don't remember hearing that they did).

What *is* happening is that the Medusa will permit numerous simultaneous
subscriber streams at the same time, and on the same channel.  My
recollection is 'up to 7 simultaneous subscribers', but I'm too lazy today
to go look and verify.  Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

So, assuming everything is perfect, you can get 7x the throughput in the
same channel width.   Reality is never perfect, and Cambium acknowledges
this as well - the actual improvement will depend on the locations and path
characteristics of your customers.   I suspect that we'll all be learning
what customer spread works the best....

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>