So far we're seeing no better than about -88 RSRP. Most places we tested was right around -100. All Non-LOS. Very Non-LOS. Within a mile. And the nitwits didn't get my memo that I wanted to collect CINRs and mod rates too. They were able to still get about 7Mbps down (less than 50kbps up tho) with about a -115 RSRP. And I did double check that we're not exceeding the 1W/MHz EIRP cap. We're going to do some more testing tomorrow.

On 10/11/2016 8:58 AM, Ken Hohhof wrote:

I hope it works for you through the solid mile of trees, I’m skeptical though. It seems to me like a golfer trying every new brand of club and ball that comes out hoping to find one that goes straight through a mile of trees to the green. You may get incremental improvement, but I know people in that situation whose cellphones don’t work.

*From:*Af [] *On Behalf Of *George Skorup
*Sent:* Monday, October 10, 2016 11:37 PM
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] i need an adult

I haven't changed or turned on anything new facing you. And I don't do alternate freqs on the 450's even though sometimes LBT goes to hell. Things have really calmed down since moving the entire 450 network from 13.2.1 to 14.1.2 though.

We are going to be testing a Baicell tomorrow in an isolated area and not even facing you. Just FYI. I have it down in the lower half of the band to step on the UBNT shit which I don't really care about anyway. A straight mile deep trees, so I doubt we'll even see it on any other sectors.