7 Mbps per sub or aggregate?  I assume aggregate.  Well, OK, if you only have 1
sub they’re  the same.

Yes definitely, log CINR and modulation.

Also might want to do a ping test and measure min/avg/max latency and pkt loss.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of George Skorup
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 8:09 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] i need an adult

So far we're seeing no better than about -88 RSRP. Most places we tested was
right around -100. All Non-LOS. Very Non-LOS. Within a mile. And the nitwits
didn't get my memo that I wanted to collect CINRs and mod rates too. They were
able to still get about 7Mbps down (less than 50kbps up tho) with about a -115
RSRP. And I did double check that we're not exceeding the 1W/MHz EIRP cap.
We're going to do some more testing tomorrow.