Can’t you watch for outbound netflow data for remote port 25’s from your
customers you’re going to drop port 25 on?
Then proactively call/email them saying it’s going away.

Or if you want to keep up with the antiphishing then tell them to contact you
back at the known good number/email they have for you or is published on your