From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 12:21 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] communicating with customers without untraining them

thats what i did

its the communication with them thats in question

if we initiate it in any way, we pretty much un train them no matter what

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 12:18 PM, Cassidy B. Larson <c...@infowest.com
<mailto:c...@infowest.com> > wrote:

Can’t you watch for outbound netflow data for remote port 25’s from your
customers you’re going to drop port 25 on?

Then proactively call/email them saying it’s going away.

Or if you want to keep up with the antiphishing then tell them to contact you
back at the known good number/email they have for you or is published on your
website.

On Oct 14, 2016, at 11:13 AM, That One Guy /sarcasm <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com