I never considered snail mail, that is a viable option.
The business customer we will call the IT staff directly on.
The spf requirement will be a marginally enforced best practice, if were
were suballocating our space to them i wouldnt care, just trying to get to
a point where we dont consistently have blacklisted IP space.

regarding not being up to date, ive gotten us to about 1998, eventually we
will be in this century, time, money, train, time, money, train, a vicious
circle.