Never heard of Stefon. Just googling for him and learning now …

You do not know „Bild“. So I wanted to make clear this is no paper a german is
proud of. It is like the british SUN. Many people read it but it is just loud
and trashy.

If you want to reference a „normal“ paper you should read e.g.

<http://www.zeit.de/2016/43/wahlkampf-usa-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-auswirkungen>

http://www.zeit.de/2016/43/wahlkampf-usa-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-auswirkungen

It tries to shine a more differentiated light on what is happening in US. What
is clear: You have a problem when a man like Trump has a chance to be elected.
Clinton seems to be disliked by many. I wonder why the Republican Party could
not find a person with a more solid appearence/behavior.