  From: Jason McKemie
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 6:33 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT. Trump's supporters talk rebellion, assassination at
his rallies

  Not even close. People like to argue that it is the same thing slanted right
as any other news source is slanted left, but that simply isn't the case.

  I'm not going to say other news sources do their supposed job and don't have
a slant, but Fox "News" is so far off the reservation it is ridiculous.

  On Sunday, October 16, 2016, That One Guy /sarcasm