Rub it in Chuck....I am sure mr. Weekley is extremely jealous :)

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

----- Reply message -----
From: "Chuck McCown" <ch...@wbmfg.com>
To: <af@afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] OT. Trump's supporters talk rebellion, assassination at his
rallies
Date: Sun, Oct 16, 2016 7:23 PM

Just had dinner at Red Iguana tonight...  they have the bestest flan I have
ever tasted.
(Not sure if I will ever have enough energy to do AF again.  Perhaps.  Not
ruling it out).

-----Original Message----- From: Jay Weekley
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 4:53 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT. Trump's supporters talk rebellion, assassination at
his rallies

Salt Lake City has changed since the last time I was there.  May be time
for another Animal Farm.