Ambition is the ONLY necessary prerequisite for success.  Other things help,
but you must have ambition.

From: That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 8:48 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT. Trump's supporters talk rebellion, assassination at
his rallies

The absolute most common trait in success is drive. Driven people flocked to
the us, my grandfather walked across Germany to get to a boat to come here.
That's not uncommon among immigrants, even the current ones from South of the
border and South of the borders border that have walked here.
We took Africa and Irelands people @nd bred the best stock over and over. The
US is in fact genetically superior to the rest of the planet because we have
the rest 9f the planets best genes.
Our nutjobs, even they are superior genetically. Fuck balls