That's right out of Rush Limbos crap show.... Even one is too fucking much.
.I don't how you were raised but you don't touch women without their
consent.   I shared on this list how my youngest daughter elbowed and then
knockout punched an asshole who grabbed her last month at work event.
Police arrested him and his lady friends who tried to attack her... I have
four daughters and 6 granddaughters...it is a serious issue with me.  One
of those ladies who was kissed by trump told her husband and he didn't do
shit... Wow... I asked my Trump loving friend if he would allow Trump to be
alone with his wife or 19 year old daughter.... He never responded...

On Oct 19, 2016 8:48 PM, "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>