You called our president a mutt?  Real patriot... Who the fuck got Bin
Laden?   I have the balls to admit Hillary is not perfect... But Trump is a
fucking idiot... When have you seen so many Republicans distance themselves
from their nominee, even vote for other candidate?   He doesn't know shit
about the border and our problems... Drugs are the main problem not poor
people who take the shit jobs you guys don't want to do..  No matter the
pay... Only farmers and ranchers born into it work as hard in heat and
tough conditions... And fact is many of these immigrants pay taxes....so
come to the border and see for yourselves the reality.   Drugs are getting
in sometimes with help of border patrol for $$$$$...because of demand.   No
demand, no supply... What no one, not even Obama or others has done is go
into these countries and eradicate the fields... We tried a bit in Columbia
but it should be an all out war... Our scientists know how to eliminate
cocaine and heroin(poppy)  but we have to be politically correct.  More?