If it were me, and I have no head for business, I would offer x bandwidth
for 30 days for the holidays, no fee. However, you get to do some redirects
explaining who you are, what youre doing, and for how long, while their ISP
"reorganizes"
buys you time to vet them
buys them time to save face
most importantly,  buys you PR gold, helping a competitor (and their
customers) to get through the holiday

if they recover, you have a partnership with a competitor
if they fold you have more customers
if they werent paying their noc bandwidth, i would guess any non customer
landlords they had werent getting paid either

its what id do, but im really a swell guy

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 1:58 PM, CBB - Jay Fuller <par...@cyberbroadband.net