im going to issue fatwas over the coming year. prepare yourselves. It is an
outrage that my fatwas are considered any less valid than islamic leaders
fatwas. You will all obey and abide. so let it be written, so let it be done

in all seriousness though, the climate is such at this point it would
simply be best that no one does anything, ever, under any circumstances.
Look at the black caucus fist fight brewing with the republicans over the
painting depicting cops as pigs, if that allowed to stay up then they
should also require a painting depicting blacks as apes, women as servants,
gays as perverted clowns, or whatever vile depiction of whatever subgroup
you want to target. We should bulldoze everything into a single global flat
surface around the planet, so no one has any more height than any other