I am about to roll out some faster packages in select areas. Calling them
5G speeds... They are same price as the legacy packages just has more
speed. Other stipulation to be eleigble for "5G" speeds you need to have
LOS to tower and requires a 1 time activation fee (cost of PMP450 license
key upgrade on SM)