Holy shit dude, the first two " hate crimes" they reference were not hate
crimes, they were documented false flags...... I couldn't even read further
to see if they reference fbi stats ..   problem is, the order is two weeks
old and fbi wouldn't have a data set release for that time period. Don't be
fed, don't be a sheep