No, we just transferred all the politics over to Mikes FB page... ;-)

From: Jeremy
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2017 9:56 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Donations

This list is a useful tool, and I definitely appreciate the time and expense
that everyone has put forward to keep it going.  That being said, I don't think
it is worth that amount at all whatsoever.  That just seems like a crazy amount
of money for what basically amounts to a redundant list.  Now that the
republicans on the list are requesting it as a 'safe space' free from politics,
it is hard to see where there is still a need that justifies that expense.