The list as it has been running has been fine, but I had no idea it was costing so much. If Paul had other things he was using AWS for, and this was some sort of "bonus", then NBD. But it sounds like AWS was only being used for this list? If this is the case, it seems like too much solution for a relatively simple problem.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 3/6/2017 2:48 PM, Chuck McCown wrote:
Some of us will be at AnimalFarm. We will kick it around there. Seems to me like zero headache solution for Paul and the rest of us.
*From:* Bill Prince
*Sent:* Monday, March 06, 2017 3:47 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Donations

And there is also this list of (at least) a couple dozen different options. Some roll your own; some hosted.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 3/6/2017 2:43 PM, Bill Prince wrote:

There is also Yahoo Groups and Google Groups, which are both free (ad supported). Our neighborhood group has been using Yahoo Groups for almost 15 years without incident.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>