I can convert a rectangular feed horn to round and then to connectorized.  But
I have to have the feedhorn so that means the link goes down until the
conversion is complete.

From: George Skorup
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 10:49 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] New WBMFG products?

I've said all along, it's probably easiest to convert a Remec round interface,
i.e. Trango ApexPlus and ApexLynx, of course ApexLynx is new enough that you
probably wouldn't replace it with an AF11. And we have a metric shitload of
ApexPlus deployed on Trango OEM dishes and Radiowaves HPx-11R's.

IIRC, the PTP800 ODU is just a rebranded Remec. In fact, I think it is exactly
the same as the ApexPlus and GigaPlus ODU. CTI's Apex9 LL is exactly the same
as the PTP800, just an OEM IDU and a Remec ODU.