The 450m uses "Cambium Sync" and I still don't know what the hell that is. AFAIK, that's only the CMM5 so far. Last Mile Gear might support it, I don't remember.

That said, I know Sean has said that his 450m's are powered and receiving traditional Canopy Sync from a PacketFlux PowerInjector+Sync. Problem with that is, you're interrupting power (the sync pulse) while trying to run a 70W load (the 450m). Forrest said he's working on new stuff to support Cambium Sync.

Probably the best option right now is a SyncBox Junior Aux. Or a UGPS. Enable UGPS power on the Aux port in the radio, plug it in and go. Power the radio with whatever. GigE-POE-APC and a 56VDC/2A supply. A PowerInjector+Sync. Or Forrest's 4-port or 8-port GigE injector boards. Or hell, even his single-port GigE injector. Anything that support 4-pair powering + GigE and you should be fine.