The currently shipping recommendation if you want to use all packetflux
gear:

PowerInjector Plus Sync, in combination with a Syncbox Junior Aux Port
(seems like you've already figured it out).

This also applies to the cards for the almost shipping rackinjector.

In a couple months there will also be the option of a card for the
rackinjector which does the new style sync for the 450m.  Once this ships,
we will likely look at how to do this in a form factor which is better
suited for the smaller enclosures.

-forrest

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>