You believe Breitbart?!?!?

What planet you live on?

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 3/30/2017 7:12 PM, Rory Conaway wrote:

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/08/julian-assange-says-google-directly-engaged-clinton-campaign/

*From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *Adam Moffett
*Sent:* Thursday, March 30, 2017 6:50 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] ISP Privacy Pledge

Wha?

citation?

------ Original Message ------

From: "Rory Conaway" <r...@triadwireless.net <mailto:r...@triadwireless.net>>

To: "af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>" <af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>>

Sent: 3/30/2017 9:47:45 PM

    One other thing that I’m sure the Republicans considered when
    supporting this bill.  They know Google has been supplying and
manipulating data and search engines for the Democrats for years. Hell, they started a company specifically to do just that. I
    think the Republicans are looking at having access to that data as
    being important.

    Rory