yes it is....I recommended replacing everything at mountain location.   I
hope to get in good with these folks as pay is good and they need allot of
maintenance work based on what I observed.

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 9:01 AM, Chuck McCown <[email protected]> wrote:

> Splitter with pigtail not connected to anything will definitely cause a
> suck out at some frequency(s).   Could be the whole problem.
>
> *From:* Jaime Solorza
> *Sent:* Wednesday, April 12, 2017 9:35 PM
> *To:* Animal Farm
> *Subject:* [AFMUG] STL interference work
>
> Got  hired to help station RF guy with suspected interference....950.00MHz
> 7.1 mile link using Scala PR-18 reflectors on each end.... Signal should be
> in the -50s but they were getting -90dBm...Check alignment...Good, checked
> cabling and connectors on TX side on ground level, good.... Drove up to
> Lower Comanche site on mountain....Found a splitter with a pigtail not
> connected to anything..2nd picture, and old bad cable 3rd picture....Will
> replace cable and antenna this week.
>

Reply via email to