I would use an 80ghz SIAE or Siklu and a 5ghz whatever flavor you prefer as a backup. 80ghz should be good for that distance easily with 2' antennas.

On 5/22/2017 3:26 PM, Mathew Howard wrote:
That would do the job, but I'm not sure I'd call it something better than a Rocket, since it's going to be more or less the same guts (well, as an AC Rocket)... but the ones we have up have been pretty solid. Power consumption on UBNT spec sheets tends to be a bit on the high side, in my experience (which it should, I guess, since it's listing the max)... an AF5x would use a bit more power, but not a lot - they're typically under 10 watts.

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 3:16 PM, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>> wrote:

    https://dl.ubnt.com/datasheets/IsoStation/IsoStation_5AC_DS.pdf
    <https://dl.ubnt.com/datasheets/IsoStation/IsoStation_5AC_DS.pdf>
    8.5 watts
    *From:* Bill Prince
    *Sent:* Monday, May 22, 2017 2:04 PM
    *To:* af@afmug.com
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] extending fiber with RF

    Then do a 24 GHz system. That can go 2-1/2 miles with 5 nines. Low
    interference. Will eat around 50 watts at each end though.

    bp
    <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

    On 5/22/2017 12:47 PM, Chuck McCown wrote:
    Scared of new technology.
    Seems a bit too long range for that freq.
    Worried about not enough time has elapsed to prove them out.
    They sound expensive.
    Everybody knows 60 GHz is all absorbed by the oxygen anyhow...
    Not sure God would approve...
    You all the same normal reasons...