  From: Matt Hoppes
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2017 6:27 AM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Complaining Employees

  And this is where things get weird and why he's still around.

  The answer to these questions is - yes.

  He will respond to an outage regardless of where he is or what he's doing.

  He has responded to problems on days off.

  He honestly seems like he WANTS to do things. But possibly lacks the ability
to do things.

  Some things can be taught. Others can't. I'm just struggling to make sure I'm
making the right decision.