Cheapest on the market now is UBNT

I have read multiple times of OLT in a SFP, but never seen it in the market

From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com<mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com>> on behalf of Jason
McKemie
<j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com<mailto:j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com>>
Date: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 7:09 PM
To: "af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>" <af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Micro GPON OLT

Any idea who makes them?

On Tuesday, August 8, 2017, Chuck Hogg
<ch...@shelbybb.com<mailto:ch...@shelbybb.com>> wrote:
I think there are some 4 port.

Gino A. Villarini

President
Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968

[cid:aeronet-logo_310cfc3e-6691-4f69-bd49-b37b834b9238.png]

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 6:45 PM Jason McKemie
<j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com');>>
 wrote:
Would be nice if someone made a single port, DIN-mount OLT with an industrial
temperature rating. Alternately, an outdoor single port unit would be nice.
Does anything like this exist? I've got a quote coming for Calix's outdoor GPON
OLT, but I know that number is going to be up there.
--
Regards,
Chuck