There are GPON SFPs.  I have a few of them in my lab.  Calix has one that
they use in another piece of equipment but you need their ONT image on the
E7 to get it to work with their gear.  They will sell you just the SFP, but
its kind of spendy.  I have a few that I'll test out with UBNT when I have
time to rack up their gear in my lab but it hasn't been my top priority as
we love the Gigacenters and UBNT doesn't have anything like them yet.

--

Carl Peterson

*PORT NETWORKS*

401 E Pratt St, Ste 2553