That's pretty nice looking. What's the price tag on something like that?

------ Original Message ------
From: "Chuck Hogg" <ch...@shelbybb.com>
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: 8/9/2017 12:00:38 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Micro GPON OLT

http://www.opencon.com/pdf/datasheet/OCS-MOLT-DataSheet.pdf

Regards,
Chuck

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 11:30 AM, Carl Peterson <cpeter...@portnetworks.com> wrote:
Ah, sorry about the confusion. That would seem like a lot of magic to fit into an SFP form factor.

These are ONTs on a SFP, not OLTs

From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com> on behalf of Carl Peterson <cpeter...@portnetworks.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 10:30 AM
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>

Gino, Thats exactly what I'm talking about. Pretty sure these ones are the same hardware as the Calix ones but calix has their own ONT image on theirs. They have an ONT built into the SFP and I haven't had any issue getting them to "work" in any old switch. You just plug them into the switch and then you can connect to them through the switch to set up the ONT. Info on the Zisa ones: http://zisacom.com/c/default/pageId/5541dd482034da9f368b45ce/articleId/5541dd482034da9f368b4584 <http://zisacom.com/c/default/pageId/5541dd482034da9f368b45ce/articleId/5541dd482034da9f368b4584>

Info on the Calix one is attached. It is meant to work with their hardware, but I suspect that if you can make it work with their hardware you could also make it work with a regular switch etc.

Gino A. Villarini

PresidentMetro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968