I'm looking to install an EPMP AP where the subs (force 180's) are only going to be about 100 yards away, and within a few degrees of each other. There is an existing mount already installed on the AP side, but it cannot handle something the size of a normal sector. There is a bare FSK AP installed today, so that's the form factor I'm replacing. Replacing the mount would be very difficult. Any recommendations for small antennas for the EPMP line? There are other EPMP Ap's at the site, so I would like to keep sync on the AP side, otherwise I would just throw on a Force180 as an AP and be done.