We used them once and we weren't happy. I wanted to give them a try to see
how they compared to others.
What I thought was a simple BGP issue that could have been handled with a
15-30 minute phone call ended
up taking over two weeks. They "needed" to get our router configs and
virtualize them in their network. Then
figure out which interfaces were backhaul links, etc.

They then came up with a crazy network design that, to me, made no sense.
After them burning a lot of hours
on that, a simple call at the end of that process amounted to just creating
a single EoIP tunnel to fix the issue.

So my thought is they want to burn hours whenever they can.