Depending on distance and terrain. Could you get by with midpoint cheap
links to the existing customers and use the midpoints to pick up some other
unserved along the way? Youre already looking at alot of money to ensure
future obsolescence, so whats a little more money to potentially be
competitive?
There are fiber magicians lurking the list who could maybe even help you
justify some duct in the earth in some places, fiber never has line of site
problems and duct is never not valuable to someone