We've got about 10 450i 900 APs up now. We tried Baicells at most of those sites. I'm talking stupid dense trees. Made it two blocks in a small town and RSRP dropped off to -120. Plus that was back when you couldn't turn down the Tx power on the eNB. It was the full 1W per port, so we were still 4-5dB over the EIRP limit with a KP 14dBi sector and cable loss.

We do have Baicells at other sites and we've seen roughly 85% success rate getting customers off of 900. So it does work, just not everywhere.

Anyway.. a couple of those 900 450i sites have a dual H & V omni setup. It mostly works, but I do not recommend it. The typical omni problem, interference from everywhere.

But like Steve said, once our power co turns up their grid, I fully expect 900 to be worthless. I guess we'll see.