> I saw some quote from some starlet this week about one of these guys that
> was a particularly bad actor (as in he forced himself on many).  She said
> "every time I would spend the night at his house he would rape me".  OK, is
> there a problem in simply not sleeping over where you always get raped. Fool
> me once...

While it is easy to pass judgement on the (invitational) behavior, a lot of
time and
science (behavioral) and psychology  has been spent in trying to explain this.

How big of a problem this actually is in every society ?

Without passing judgement, have a discussion about the reality of this and many
other similar
issues, with someone who works or has worked in the Hospital ER ...

This goes a lot deeper than just predictor sexual behavior by powerful men..
  this is part and parcel of a basket of poor human behavior that is inclusive
of
     Spouse Abuse, Child Molestation, incest, and many other issues.

(I saw my 20year old grow up extremely fast, when he worked as a Scribe,
covering the Hospital ER..)
(He witnessed the best and worst of humanity first hand and some of the stories
he shared were almost unbelievable)

I am not sure, if one is doing justice by being quick to be dismissive...

Just because in yesteryears it was hidden from everyone's view, does not make
it Ok or correct.

Yes there are whole spectrum of issues in this 'basket' but none of them should
be used as a justification.
Yes there are challenges created by Society / Peer Pressure and Community
behavior that all contribute into making
this happen.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom