>From what I heard on the Dustin Hoffman deal, he only said things, didn’t
>actually do anything.  At least with that one girl.  Just said some
>inappropriate things to at 17 year old intern.

Some of this stuff is not binary.  If a woman has a see through top and no bra
and plenty of jiggle, who is to blame if the guys notice?  The woman?
Evolution?  So she claims that she felt harassed but the eyes on her boobs.
Who gets fired etc etc.

I realize this is not the same thing as Harvey chasing young girls round in his
hotel room, but it is shades of the same problem.  You can go to the extreme
examples  of anything and say yes, wrong – always wrong.  Black and white.

But at the other end of the spectrum is a 10 year old boy stealing a kiss from
a 10 year old girl.   She was cool with it until some of the other kids saw and
started talking about it.  The the shit hit the fan, full court of inquiry,
letters of contrition were written etc etc.  I never kissed her again.