When running locally are you using an "Cambium ID" and "Onboarding Key"?

I just got the thing running on Proxmox and not sure what it will all
do for me.  We have used scripts and SNMP to keep tabs on things for
many years.

On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 9:47 AM, Adam Moffett <dmmoff...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Unpack the OVA and take the disk image out of it, convert to qcow2 with
> qemu-img tool.
> Create a VM with any size hard disk.  Remove the hard disk from the VM, but
> don't delete it. (remove once, not twice).  Replace the image file with the
> one you extracted and converted, then add the disk back into the VM.
>
> If you're using the lvm-thin storage type, create the VM on local storage
> first and then migrate it to local-lvm after you've got it working.
>
> http://www.binaryheartbeat.net/2016/05/importing-ova-container-into-proxmox.html
>
> https://rmoff.net/2016/06/07/importing-vmware-and-virtualbox-vms-to-proxmox/
>
> Google terms "ova in proxmox"

>>> product. All we had to do is untar the OVA pull out the vmdk and convert