From: Adam Moffett
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2018 12:17 PM
To: af@afmug.com ; af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] IPv4 exhaust again

the 1072 has 72 cores.  We have a 1036 (36 core) doing NAT for over a thousand
LTE+Wimax customers.  CPU usage is like 30%. The "firewall" and "networking"
processes account for most of the usage.

We could extrapolate that to say a 1072 could maybe 4,000 with 60% CPU
usage.....just a guess obviously.  There's nothing to say it would scale
linearly.