Well, they'll support 256QAM, so if the signals are good enough, you'll get
some more out of them because of that. Beyond that, I don't know that there
will be much in the way of gains on a 20mhz channel. As far as I know,
they're backwards compatible with 1000 and 2000 APs, but it's possible
something has changed there. At any rate, all of the old SMs should be work
with the 3000 APs.