From: Chuck Hogg
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 3:38 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Spam from Chuck

Yes, before I was on the Board at WISPA, they had hosted "manufacturer"
listservs.  Chuck, was the moderator of the list for "motorola" at the time,
and his list was moved over.  I wanted to host a MikroTik@ list, as I was a
vendor at the time for WISPA.  That's when sh!t hit the fan, some other
distributors got butthurt, and WISPA decided that the motorola list wasn't
Chuck M's, and the MikroTik list wasn't mine anymore.  I notified Chuck M of
the pending issues and how my list was getting ripped from under me...and
before WISPA could notify Chuck M that his list was going to be taken over,
Chuck M converted it to the AFMUG list, shut down the motorola@wispa list and
the AFMUG list was born.  Ahhhh...the memories :)

Regards,
Chuck