From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2018 10:05 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Pledge drive

It works fine here. Problem free(ish). Those that want to donate can cover the
costs. Pauls been very reliable, and never needs a snickers so little to no
risk of an "i quit"

Id say we should just have a swear jar, but i dont have that kind of money.

One option would be to stick half the fund drive into something with crypto
coin shennanigans, cash out 1/2 biannually. But then taxes somewhere...

Having it third party hosted in the manner that it is keeps the list outside
any individuals attitude, which is pretty good idea. Sure paul can cancel an
account, but he cant just power down a vm, throttle a connection, not feel like
dealing with a blacklist issue, withdraw vm host resources, etc, not that i
think he would.

Not directed at you mike, just a generalization.

Maybe pimp some friday spam access to some non list member vendors for a fee,
but we all know, once they come see this place, theyll join up. This is the
best cult this side of waco.

On Feb 18, 2018 5:10 PM, "Chuck McCown"