And yet no one besides Paul has volunteered to manage and run the list.

If you think you can do it for less cost then I suggest you volunteer to
manage and run it.

Otherwise let’s all just chip in and move on with our lives.  (Or don’t
chip in, it’s not a required payment)

The other option is to unsubscribe but I’ll warn ya this place is like the
hotel California...you can check out but you can never leave ;-)

Cheers!

-Sean