From: "Sean Heskett" <af...@zirkel.us>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 12:37:00 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Pledge drive

And yet no one besides Paul has volunteered to manage and run the list.

If you think you can do it for less cost then I suggest you volunteer to manage
and run it.

Otherwise let’s all just chip in and move on with our lives. (Or don’t chip in,
it’s not a required payment)

The other option is to unsubscribe but I’ll warn ya this place is like the
hotel California...you can check out but you can never leave ;-)

Cheers!

-Sean