Going to have a meeting with company that has a 1GBps feed to office from
CenturyLink.   They have four remote locations (4.1, 4.4, 6.2 and 9.1 miles
) from office.   All are west and with a 60 degree span if I was using a
sectored antenna.  On email, they indicated they want licensed links and
want to deliver 1GBps to each location. Not sure if they are adding more
CenturyLink feeds to provide 1Gig to each site.  I wonder what you guys
would recommend?  I know it's a energy company and Pecan farm outfit in
eastern  NM.  Let's say they have good budget , dazzle me with your
suggestions?

Jaime Solorza