Yes I am considering that as well...I am getting KMZ files later today

Jaime Solorza

On Feb 23, 2018 9:38 AM, "Mathew Howard" <mhoward...@gmail.com> wrote:

That's a good point... there's also potential that you could have even
shorter links between some of the others... like if the 4.1 an 4.4 mile
joints were actually only .3 miles apart, that opens up all sorts of
options.