Well....I pity you on your billing platform but I understand it. I would
look into using RADIUS. At least when I was doing it, it was well
supported. I can't imagine Cambium would remove the functionality when it
already worked. You have to make a number of entries into the config to
allow the routers and AP's to forward those packets to the RADIUS server
without being rejected but that is a one time config. We used FreeRADIUS
when we did it. Don't know what you are using but the feature is part of
the RADIUS standard so I would think they would all be capable.