From: Steve Jones
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 9:01 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Rfelements

so if im getting the right feel, here, I CAN trust these spec sheets? a 30 is
actually 30 and not 90? FB is real?
Ive had two in play on EPMP1000 for some time but i keep pulling them and
moving them elsewhere because of changes, so Ive never had one up long enough
to see. I have use case for narrower patterns and more APs at some sites
because the uplinks are getting more interference than id prefer, my only other
option is to add the secondary antenna on the 2000, im not a fan of adding
windload with no net capacity gain