From: Steve Jones
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2018 11:00 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] OT: very OT. Scumbag parents

You folks get my vent because i cant anywherr else. So like 7 years ago we took
in my old ladys nephews because, well fuckwit parents. FYI the foster care
system is aweful. We fostered them for a year and half while her brother and
baby momma sorted their shit, or so we thought. The 18 month old at the time
had a club foot, i had to build a sleeping rig with some shoes with the ankles
hooked together and the toes locked outward with a ruler, i worked his legs in
and out til his hip popped one night, i thought i broke his hip, but it was
just something going back. The 4 year old you couldbt understand cause they
thought baby talk was cute so they never taught him to speak. We fixed that,
and that was the least bad of the fuckery. This was me, the old lady,
a1,2,4,and 5 year old with our 2 in a tiny 2 bedroom.
Finally got these boys shaped up and bought a house for room, and a week later
they gave them back to the mom. The old ladies brother never did what he was
supposed to.
Now today was their grandmas (my old ladies step moms) funeral, so whats this
trashcan do? Gets arrested for selling fucking meth
So dealing with all that comes with a funeral, we had to be late dealing with
the child services people. Get all that squared away, get through the funeral
and now find out we also get the joy of headlice.
Seriously, fucking shit fuck. How do people do this shit to kids, theyre not
just a thing you have while doing other things.

Im not lawfully allowed to discuss any of this with anyone who is remotely
involved, i figure none of you are.

But seriously, what the fuck, you get your kids back and sell meth. And theyre
already asking if they sign their righys if they can see the kids still.

I have very few skills, and none of rhem involve the ability to not want to
feed these people lead